Last updated: July 17, 2017
1. Navigate to web.text11.com
. Click 'Sign up'
2. Enter the Name of your organization, Full Name, Email Address and Password
Note: Your password needs to be a minimum of 8 characters, and contain at least one uppercase, one lowercase, one number and one special character
Click the SIGN UP button
3. Check you email for a 6 digit verification code, copy and paste the code, then click OK
4. Read and accept our terms of service, click to accept
5. To create Facebook channel, click on Facebook
Please make sure you are an admin for the Facebook Page you wish to add. For more information, please see Facebook Help
. Enter your Facebook credentials, 'Email or Phone' and Password, and click the Login button
Facebook will require you to authorize access to your Facebook Profile and Page in order to send and receive messages. The following message boxes will be displayed in order to gain sufficient access.
Click on the Facebook Page associated with your account
Your Facebook Channel should now appear in the 'Active Messaging Channels' section
6. To add a Twitter Channel, click on Twitter
Enter your Twitter credentials to authorize text11 to access your direct messages, then click 'Sign In'
Your Twitter Channel will now appear in the 'Active Messaging Channels' section. Please make sure you enable the setting in Twitter
to receive direct messages.